Summer Plans


In the summer I would like to go to my uncle's house in Valdivia.

Valdivia
I like to go there because it's so much fun to be at my uncle's house with many cousins ​​enjoying summer.

With my cousins ​​we have an excellent relationship. Here in Santiago we get together a lot and go to several places to drink something.

In Valdivia I have no plans yet, maybe I would like to travel further south and go to Chiloe to visit other relatives.

Chiloé

To finance the trips I started working two days ago in a Sodimac Homecenter. I think I can raise a little money before traveling, this way I do not ask my parents a lot of money.

However, I do not intend to work all summer, I think I need to enjoy my vacation instead of working hard.

I want to go to the beach with some friends before traveling to the south, so my first payments at work will be to pay for that little trip.

As for my trip to the South, I do not really know how much money I'm going to need, so I'm not thinking much about that.


I am still in classes and I do not go on vacation yet, so I am not thinking much about where I will go, but rather to approve all my classes.

I hope to finish my classes well and be able to travel with my friends and cousins ​​to beautiful places this summer 2019. :)

Comentarios

  1. I wanna go to Valdivia the next year for assist the cinema festival
    Fourty films everyday...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares