Postgrads studies


I would like to do a graduate degree in investigative journalism inside or outside of Chile. If abroad, I would like to study in France or Spain.



The reasons for doing this course are that I have always liked investigative journalism. It is very interesting how topics are approached and the reporting of interesting things motivates me a lot.

To study abroad I would like to live in the country where I would do my postgraduate because I would like to spend a lot of time in the country where I will study.

If I were to do a postgraduate degree in Chile, I would like to do it on cultural journalism since there is a lot of research to be done in the area of ​​culture and the new forms of expression that are born each year.

It is relevant to talk about the cultural processes that occur within a society and in Chile there are many expressions that can be analyzed for greater compression.

But if I do neither of these two things, I would like to study another career related to art, because I have always liked art, like muralism or graffiti.

I think that with any of these three options I would be happy in the future. Everything depends on the decisions you make when the time comes to decide what to do in the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares