My Future job

Well, I'm studying journalism and it's the job I'd like to have. I imagine it as a job that allows you to be freer than others because you are always moving from one place to another.
Outdoors, always. I feel that being in a place for a long time stresses you, that is why I would like my work to allow me to be always outdoors and moving from one place to another.




I hope that my work allows me to travel to many places I do not know. It's one of the things I'd like to see happen when I'm in journalism. You see something ideal, but I do not think it's impossible. I think that if you insist on what you want, you achieve it in the end.
I did not go into journalism thinking about the money I was going to earn. I know that little money is made in this, but it is not essential in these moments of my life. As long as I have a stable economic situation and it allows me to do what I want, that's fine.
I would like to specialize in cultural and scientific journalism, are the areas that most interest me. Cultural because I like art and music very much, scientist because it is an area that is not very visible in the country and it is necessary that it take relevance.

Comentarios

  1. I remember when we did that job of scientific journalism in the first year hahaha good luck, friend! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Outdoors is very cold , better take this vest sweetheart

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares