English language challenges




My English is not very good and blogs have helped me improve that a bit, but I think I would learn a lot more by applying the things I learn in real life classes.

My beginnings with the English of the university began in 2016 with a teacher named Patrick, he was very relaxed to do the classes.

When I arrived in 2016 I did not have much knowledge in English and my beginnings here helped me improve a little.

Before University I did not use English very much outside of school, although in my house my older brother speaks advanced English and my little brother is very interested in the language.

To improve my English I think I should use it more often to internalize and improve. I would also do what my brothers do: read a lot in English and write down words to have more vocabulary.

I think in recent months I have used a lot of English to talk to some people, but I find it very difficult to talk about it, although I can understand it, I think, very good.

Going back to the subject of blogs, I think that they help a lot to talk, and learn to say some things in another language, so that we internalize much more English and we have certain subjects that we already have in another language.

I still think I have a lot to learn in English, but I think I can understand well with people who have asked me some things in English, even though I do not feel safe with the language.

Comentarios

Entradas populares