My favourite movie


I'm not a big fan of the movies, so it's hard for me to choose a movie from the few I've seen in my life. If I had to choose one among those I remember, it would be Scarface, a 1983 American movie directed by Brian de Palma.


The film is about a Cuban named Tony Montana who moves to the United States who is frustrated to live in misery, tries at any cost to succeed, entering the world of drugs and drug trafficking.  In this way, Tony Montana is forging his own empire within the criminal world in order to reach the dome of drug trafficking.
Al Pacino (Antonio Montana) in scene of Scarface

I think this is my favorite movie because I'm very interested in the plot that it has and how it develops throughout the film. It tells very well the story of someone and the actors of the film achieved their characters very well.

The last movie I saw was Black Panther and I did not find it very good, I feel I'm not a fan of this type of superhero movies, but we all have different tastes.




Comentarios

  1. Al Pacino is a great actor!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never saw Scarface, maybe i would to watch it some of this days o:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The superhero movies are great!!! Good choice

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares