Japanese Culture


One of the countries that i would most like to visit is Japan, because this is very different from our Western culture. There are many things that in that country are done differently.

What is Japan is because I read many articles about Japanese culture and I have attended plays that represent the Japanese world and I would like to go there to learn more about this ancient culture.

Samurai armor


I would not like to study or live in Japan because I would only like to know their culture and understand it through our Western culture. I would like to visit the temples, know their religions and how that has affected the lives of Japanese.

Temple in Japan


I do not know if I would like to stay in that country, so I am not sure what I will do in the future. I would also like to visit other oriental countries to compare their cultures and what they resemble.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares