My favorite food

Since I was a child my favorite dish has been golden potatoes with chard stew. My mother cooked that dish once a week. I think it's one of the dishes I remember the most since I live in Santiago.

In the University, I usually eat the food from the ICEI cafeteria or I go to the food court of Portal Ñuñoa to eat some fast food. In ICEI I usually eat rice, noodles, puree, among others. Accompany meat with vegetables or soy burgers or lentils.

I like to cook, but I am a very bad cook. I'm just learning, I'm an amateur in the kitchen. I try to improve every day, I see recipes on the internet and I talk regularly with my mother to ask her about the recipes she usually cooks at home.

I do not have a favorite restaurant, but there is a fast food restaurant in my town that is very funny. There is a "completo" called "el fome", which is only sausage and bread, but it is very cheap. For "el bajón" it is very good.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares