Changes to my study programme


This post is for me! Yesterday I was thinking a lot about the things that I would like to change my study program.

Starting with the excessive academic load that exists in ICEI, because we must take a large number of classes. I have 9 classes and it's a lot!



I would like to have fewer classes to take during the semester so that we can do all the work of better quality, thanks to which we would have more time to devote to them if this were to become a reality. I think the duration of the studies is good, I would not change any of that or I think so.

I think that I would not change the career curriculum much, since I feel it is good, but I think we have some branches that are not so important for our area and those are the ones that would change.

I would change the infrastructure of ICEI because it is a bit crude. That the place was more beautiful and detailed, but despite all this I really like ICEI!

As for technology, I would add many things that are missing from the study program. The equipment of the television studio is very few and there are a lot of devices that would help us and facilitate some tasks in the TV studio.

The teaching methods depend a lot on the teacher with whom you take the course, since the difficulty will depend a lot on the teacher. So I do not think any of this changes, I think there's a lot to choose from, in terms of the difficulty of the classes.


Comentarios

  1. In reality ICEI needs to have a forest with wolf and deers. And Delvillar have to be all the teachers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm with 8 classes and I'm full. How do you support 9 subject?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares