My best summer vacation

Talagante province

Summer 2013. We started in December to go out with my friends to places near our town of El Monte and surroundings. Forests, rivers and mountains were the places where our vacations began.



I went with my best friends Sofía, Eduardo y Moises. We went to the best places of our town, that we did not know and we enjoyed the best views that El Monte could have given us. They were very beautiful places.

We met very interesting people in the most hidden places of our town, like Mr. Correa, who was the owner of a complete mountain and gave us a tour of its immense plot. Also, to taste the fruits of the trees I had there.

We met a family in a river near Melipilla and it was very funny to spend the afternoon with them, while we all enjoyed bathing in the river.

Traveling through our town we knew the kindness that this can give us. It was all the days and nights of summer that we spent together, that's why it has been one of my best vacations. We were 16 years old and we knew places that we visit today.

Comentarios

  1. ufff mistic exprerince and good travel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Okey but why Mr correa have and entire mountain ? thats very fascist my dude . Epic Dab

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares