My social networks

Delivery your personal information to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or others is very risky, because you are reliabling your privacy to organizations than sell your data to other companies.

For me, the limit is to deliver only my public information, because I don't have social networks. The reason is because I don't like to appear on the Internet and I think it's no necessary to have many social networks.

My favorite social media is Whatsapp because it's simple and easy to use and yo should not deliver a lot of information. I think you care about privacity and your personal data, that's why I use it.

Honestly, nothing. The Internet is too big and dangerous, you don't know where the things that we put in it are going to stop. I don't use any other social networks now, they don't call my attention and they take away a lot of free time. This is waht I think about Internet security.


Comentarios

Entradas populares